Smith Chips Jingles

Hello I am sorry that I haven’t written for quite a while! Anyway for homework our class had to write two jingles. One for kids and one for adults about Smiths Chips. Here they are and I hope you like them:

Eat It – To the beat of Michael Jackson

Your friends will tell you they really don’t care About your Smith Chips but all they do is stare They’ll chase you, then they’ll hug you Then they’ll tell you its fair To give them, your Twisties So eat it, eat it Eat it, eat it Smith Chips are terrific Show em how tasty, light n tangy are It doesn’t’ matter, at parties or in the car Just eat it, eat it, Just eat it, eat it. Eat It Eat it No one wants to feel cheated Show em how crunchy, crinkle cut or thins It doesn’t matter, cheese or burger rings Just eat it, eat it Just eat it, eat it.

To the beat of – Advance Australia Fair

Australians all let us rejoice By eating crinkle cut chips Bar-be-que or sea-salt Smith Chips are ve-ry tas-ty I like chicken chips to-day, yay! Please en-joy our cheese chips The advert will tell people now Enjoy Light ‘n’ Tangy Chips Or some other great chips by smiths So purchase Australian chips.

Also a game I like to use is called Stardoll, here is a link: dress up games

3 thoughts on “Smith Chips Jingles

1. Hey,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes it’s true I wear dresses. It’s not a pink dress. It was a dark aqua dress with a wooden owl necklace. I also wore a dark red leather jacket and a green beanie.
    I remember making my smiths chips song. I can’t remember what it is right now but I think that it was awesome.
    Alex.